Merci de remplir la date d'arrivée et la date de départ, ou de choisir l'option 'Je n'ai pas de dates'
More precisely, this Statement describes how we use your personal data when you’re using our websites and/or booking portals, when you’re buying and using the Services provided by CTOUTVERT, or when you’re interacting with us via other channels (help desk, social media).
Using one of the Services provided by CTOUTVERT (hereby named « (the) Services ») confirms you have read and understood this Privacy Statement in its entirety and that you accept it.
In accordance with current legislation regarding protection of personal information, we consider CTOUTVERT acts as subcontractor for specific processes and purposes and as Processor for others.
It is reminded that personal data (hereby named « Data » or « Personal Data ») names « any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual, who can be identified, directly or indirectly in particular by reference to an identification number, a name, GPS data, or one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity ».
Data processing (hereby named « Processing » or « Data Processing ») names « any operation or set of operations in relation to such data, whatever the mechanism used, especially the obtaining, recording, organisation, structuration, retention, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, deletion or destruction ».
- How we use the information we collect
- Processing Personal Data from customer consumers
Personal Data is processed for the sole purposes of Service(s) execution for the Establishment, most particularly :
- Processing customers’ Bookings and management of Services ordered by the Establishment
- - Targeted communication only when the Booking was made via the SecureHoliday system from a Partner site owned by CTOUTVERT
- Statistics studies
- Profiling within « CRM / GRC Pack » Service
- Processing Personal Data from customer Establishments
Personal Data is processed for the execution of Services for the Establishment and for legal requirements, most particularly:
- Processing Orders of Services
- Complying legal requirements of June 21st, 2004 law on data conservation
- Complying with legal requirements (including fraud prevention, anti-money laundering measures and sanctions filtering). This can include verification of information linked to Data coming from other sources.
- Applying any contract on our Services signed between you and us
- Warning all clients of the changes made to our Services, conditions or policies
- Improving user experience and quality of service
- Storage of personal data
We store Personal Data as long as necessary for the purposes described above and comply with legal requirements.
- Accuracy of information
We endeavour to make sure stored Personal Data is accurate, up to date and complete. We answer our customers’ requests to correct inaccurate information in due time, which means any person whose Personal Data we are storing can tell us to do so.
We have set up several technical and organization measures to insure safety and protection of processed Personal Data.
However, if the Personal Data are transferred to us via the Internet, we cannot guarantee their entire safety.
- Transfers outside the EEA
The Personal Data we process is exclusively hosted in the EEA. We transfer no Personal Data outside the EEA.
- Your rights and preferences
In accordance with current legislation regarding protection of personal data, you have a right to access, correct and delete it after request by mail at any moment :
10 Place Alfonse Jourdain
31000 Toulouse (France)
Email address : email@example.com
You also have a right to complain to the competent supervisory authority, the National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (CNIL-France).
It is reminded that, should you exercise any of these rights, we might no longer be able to provide you with all or part of the Services.
The following Policy regarding protection of Personal Data is subject to change without prior notice. In order to be informed of the changes made, please read our Policy on a regular basis.