TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
• All reservations are personal and non-transferrable, the
signatory must be a legal adult.
• Bookings are final upon receipt of the signed contract
and your payment, subject to acceptance by campsite
management. A confirmation will then be sent to you by
mail or email.
• Booking a camping pitch: €50 deposit + €10 booking
fee, balance payable at departure.
• Booking a rental: 25% deposit + €10 booking fee,
balance payable 30 days before arrival. If you fail to pay
the balance in time, your booking will be cancelled and
the deposit will be kept by the campsite.
• Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal
RATES / PRICES OF STAY
• The price indicated at booking includes VAT. The
contracted price may be subject to change within the
applicable legal and regulatory limits if VAT rates change
between the booking date and balance payment date.
• Promotions cannot be applied to a booking already
paid in full or in part.
• Rates include rental of a camping pitch or
accommodation for the number of persons indicated, gas
and electricity for accommodations, access to the pool
and playgrounds and a parking space for one car per
• Rates do not include: tourist tax, booking fees, visitors,
cleaning fee if the accommodation is not sufficiently
cleaned at departure (the campsite will then keep the €70
• The tourist tax is clearly indicated on the invoice, it is
not included in the price. The tax is applied per night and
per person over 18 years of age. Tourist taxes vary from
one commune to another and are collected on behalf of
• The tax will be subject to change throughout the year
and may therefore increase or decrease the total cost of
• Bank check
• Bank transfer
• ANCV holiday voucher (paper) or ANCV connect
• Credit card (payment on our secure site)
• A security deposit of €300 (mobile home rental)
or €400 (apartment rental) is payable upon arrival. It
will be returned at departure, after inventory of your
rental is taken in your presence. The accommodation
must be returned perfectly clean, including the external
surroundings. If not, a cleaning fee of €60 will be
charged immediately. If you cannot be present for the
exit inventory, your deposit check will be returned to you
by mail within 8 days.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
• Bare pitch: arrival from 12:00 p.m., departure before
• Rental accommodation: arrival from 4:00 p.m.,
departure before 10:00 a.m. Late departures will be
billed an extra night's stay.
• A rental unit or parcel is provided for a specified
number of occupants. Under no circumstances may it
be occupied by more people than authorised (including
children and babies). The campsite manager has the right
to refuse any additional guests. Any change during the
stay (number of people, car, etc.) must be immediately
reported to management.
• You must notify management of any dissatisfaction
regarding the state of cleanliness or the general state of
the rental property no later than 24 hours after arrival so
that it can be remedied. No claim will be accepted more
than 24 hours after the day of arrival.
• All campers must respect the campsite rules displayed at
reception. Campers are responsible for any disturbances
caused by the people staying with them. Failure to
respect the campsite rules may result in the expulsion of
LATE ARRIVAL / EARLY DEPARTURE / EARLY ARRIVAL
• No refund will be given in case of late arrival or early
departure. If you do not arrive at the campsite within 24
hours from the beginning of your stay and do not notify
us and/or provide justification of your late arrival, we
will release your pitch or accommodation. The sums paid
will not be refunded.
• If you arrive before the scheduled date and time, you
may not be able to occupy your chosen facility, unless
you have received prior authorisation from campsite
Pets (except for dogs of the 1st and 2nd categories) are
accepted on the camping pitches but not allowed in the
rental accommodations. They must be kept on a lead.
The presentation of the health or vaccination booklet is
compulsory, it will be asked of you upon arrival.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
• Changes to your reservation can be made free of
charge, subject to availability at the campsite and
agreement by management.
• Cancellations must be notified in writing, by registered
letter with receipt of acknowledgement. The reception
date of the letter is counted as the cancellation date. In
any case, the booking fee will be kept by the campsite.
• Over 60 days prior to the arrival date, the full down
payment is refunded.
• From 60 days to 30 days prior to the planned arrival
date, only 50% of the down payment will be refunded.
• After this delay, no refunds will be done.
• An optional but recommended cancellation insurance
can be taken out for 3% of the cost of the stay, payable in
full at the time of booking and non-refundable.
The complete Cancellation Terms and Conditions are
available upon request or can be viewed on our website.
• We decline any liability in case of loss or theft of
objects, as well as damage inside the rentals. Civil
liability insurance is mandatory, we advise you to confirm
that it covers incidents that may occur during your stay.
MEDIATION OF CONSUMER DISPUTES
If, despite our good will to satisfy you fully, you have any complaints, we ask that you immediatly inform the receptionist on site who will attempt to provide a response.
If you have a claim against the campsite operator, you may have access to a consumer mediator free of charge. Their contact information is as follows :
SAS Médiation Solution
222 chemin de la bergerie 01800 Saint Jean de Niost
Site internet : https://www.sasmediationsolution-conso.fr
Email : email@example.com
You expressly and fully authorise the Vieux Verger
campsite to use any photographs and/or videos that
may be taken during your stay, and distribute and publish
them on any type of media used for the communication
needs of the campsite.
Any guest (client + persons accommodated by the client)
refusing to be photographed or filmed during their stay
must send a prior written request to the Vieux Verger
The information that you enter will be saved by the Vieux
Verger campsite, analysed and sent to the departments
that require it. It may also be used by the Vieux Verger
campsite for commercial solicitation.
If you do not wish to receive solicitation, please let us
know by writing to the address below. You have a right
to access, modify and rectify your personal data. To
exercise this right, please write to the site manager at the
Camping Du Vieux Verger- 20 Kéroren- 29920 Névez
Data controller: Mr. Jean-François Couric
THE WATER PARK
• The water park (heated from the end of June to the
beginning of September) is open from 10 am to 7.30 pm.
• The swimming pool is not lifeguarded. Surveillance falls
under the responsibility of parents and accompanying
• An identification bracelet will be handed to you upon
• Boxer shorts, bermudas and swimming shorts are
prohibited, only swimming trunks are allowed.
• The access to the water park is allowed to registered
visitors who have paid the visitor's fee, even when the
visit is shorter than 2 hours.
• Charcoal barbecues are authorized on the camping
• It is prohibited to smoke in the rental accommodations.
• Visitors are accepted on the campsite after approval
of the management only. They must pay the applicable
fee for visitors. The management reserves the right to
verify visitors at any time and fees for visitors that are
not registered at the reception will be invoiced to the
receiving family. Visitors must leave their vehicle on the
outside parking space.
• Each resident must park his vehicle on its location.
Outdoor parking is restricted to visitors.
www.coyotecompagnie.com - 85000 La Roch
Camping du Vieux Verger **
20 Keroren Raguenez - 29920 Névez - Tél. : 02 98 06 86 08
www.campingduvieuxverger.com - firstname.lastname@example.org