BOOKING AND RESERVATIONS - GENERAL CONDITIONS
The reservation :
The reservation will be effective after receipt of the deposit (30% of the total stay + booking fees) depending on availability of our rentals and after receipt of written confirmation from us.
The reservation is nominative, it is forbidden to sublet or transfer it to a third party. Any modification of the contract that may result in the variation of the amount of royalties in addition or in less, must be signaled and will be effective only after agreement of the manager. In case of misrepresentation, the contract will be terminated automatically and the sums paid will remain acquired at the campsite. Please respect the number and the identity of the persons provided for your accommodation, the rentals must not under any circumstances be occupied by a higher number or by persons other than those indicated on the reservation contract.
The owner is relieved of all responsibilities in case of loss or theft of personal items, damage that may occur to vacationers or their property during their stay.
Note: minors unaccompanied by their parents will not be admitted.
The balance of the stay:
The balance of the stay is to be paid 1 month before the date of your arrival. Upon receipt of the balance of the stay confirmation of stay will be sent. If you book less than 30 days before your arrival, the stay must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Warning: You will not receive any payment reminder. In the absence of payment of the balance within the aforementioned deadlines, the rental will be considered canceled automatically and all the sums paid will remain acquired at the campsite.
The invoice of the stay will be given to you the day of your departure.
Payment terms :
Accompanied by the signed reservation contract: by check or CCP, money order, bank transfer at SAS CAMP MOUNTAIN (IBAN: FR76 1660 7000 5168 1216 7734 151 Code BIC: CCBPFRPPPPG), ANCV holiday vouchers (in full with high heel), or by credit card (16 digits + expiry date + cryptogram) for reservations by phone or internet.
The rates :
They understand :
• Rental of accommodation (for the number of persons indicated, a baby counting for one person),
• supply of water, electricity and gas (rental only)
• Access to swimming pools (from June 1st to September 15th), playgrounds, communal toilets, certain activities ...
Caution: Only one vehicle is allowed per location. The second, on the free private outdoor parking.
They do not understand :
• Application fee,
• cancellation and interruption of stay insurance,
• STAY TAX (this municipal tax is mandatory and is collected the day of your arrival),
• supplements such as: animals, linen and towels rental, TV rental, cleaning of the rental at end of stay, certain activities, various rentals (bicycles, ...),
• guarantees of guarantees
A deposit of 200 € will be asked on the day of your arrival, in guarantee of a restitution of the accommodation in good state, as well as an additional guarantee of 60 € in guarantee of a restitution of the accommodation in perfect state of cleanliness.
We give you on arrival a checklist to fill out and return to the reception within 24 hours. The day of your departure,
we ask you to respect the instructions (clean, defrost and clean the refrigerator, clean and wiped dishes ...).
During your stay, you will be asked to make an appointment to arrange the time of the inventory. A campsite staff will check your rental and the deposit will be refunded.
Others: Barbecue, Animals, Playgrounds, Shooting ...
• Barbecues are allowed.
• Pets are accepted for a fee. They must be leashed, tattooed and vaccinated. Their health book will be asked on the day of your arrival. 1st and 2nd category dogs are prohibited. They must not be left at liberty, or even locked up in the absence of their masters who are civilly responsible.
• We may photograph you and your family for the advertising needs of our campsites. If you do not wish, you must notify us by registered mail before your arrival.
Extract from the rules of procedure
• Any lessee agrees to respect the rules of the campsite, to use the rental without degrading or disturb the tranquility of the campsite.
• Pool: Children must be accompanied by an adult.
The pool is exclusively reserved for our customers. Swimming shorts are strictly forbidden in the aquatic area, the wearing of swimsuits is obligatory. It is strictly forbidden to drink, eat or smoke in the pool, under penalty of exclusion from the campsite.
• Silence: the traffic of motor vehicles is limited to 10 km / hand is prohibited between 11 pm and 8 am (the gate is closed between these times). The use of sound devices should not be perceived beyond the perimeter of each location. From 23h, it is mandatory that everyone respects the right to rest of its neighbors.
Delayed arrival - early departure
The campsite manager must be notified in writing (email or mail) of any delay in your arrival, in order to keep your rental location or accommodation. No news from you 24 hours after the scheduled arrival date, it reserves the right to dispose of the planned location. There are no refunds or reductions for late arrivals or early departures for any reason. The payment of all days and / or nights reserved is due in integrity to the campsite.
Unconditional cancellation of stay guarantee
No refund of the sums paid will be possible if you do not subscribe to the Cancellation guarantee package. We recommend that you take out the cancellation guarantee that we make available to you:
• 4% of the amount of the reservation
* The Cancellation Guarantee must be paid in full when booking the stay and is non-refundable.
* The Cancellation Guarantee guarantees you an unconditional refund of the full amount of reservations paid (excluding booking fees and cancellation guarantee) for any cancellation requested up to 8 days before the date of your start of your stay. Less than 8 days from the date of the stay, the guarantee will lapse.